______________________ July, 2019
Miami County lies on the eastern central side of Kansas. It was named 1861 in honor of the predominant Native American tribe that had settled in the area.
Today it is a haven with museums and landmarks that honor Native American history, frontier history, railroad history, pre-Civil War history, and local history.
’Tis an area to find unique boutiques, local artists exhibits, and agricultural tours.
I am onsite, getting the scoop per se, and am working behind the scenes to add more Miami County related content to KANSAS IS ROMANTIC!
Be watching the KANSAS IS ROMANTIC! menus for:
● Features on Miami County communities and happenings.
● Announcements for upcoming events.
● A Special Feature Podcast recorded while I am in Miami County.
● Sponsor profiles regarding local businesses and organizations that support this fabulous endeavor.
KANSAS IS ROMANTIC! is poetry in motion. It is a resource to learn more things about the Sunflower State, and how it may tap into your romantic side
Content is constantly being added to features in the top menu, the footer menu and A romantic in Kansas Podcast episodes.
To assure you are updated on new content, you are cordially invited to
● Bookmark this website.
● Sign Up to receive updates and special announcements via our Contact Form.
Thank you for visiting KANSAS IS ROMANTIC! We hope you are having a lovely day, and remember, stay romantic!
This special announcement is brought to you by Paola Inn and Suites in Paola Kansas.